Booking - Conditions

Capacity for 4 adults, very comfortable and bright.

If you wish to book a Mobil-Home, you will have to confirm the reservation by paying 40% of your entire stay and the remaining 60% upon arrival at the campsite. Upon delivery of keys will pay a deposit of € 60 deposit for possible deterioration, breakage or thorough cleaning.
This deposit will be returned on the day of departure, after having carried out a review of the Mobil-Home before its departure.
The rental amount will be effective before occupying the Mobil Home.
Check in: Bungalows will be available to the client from 4 pm on the day of arrival hired.
Check out: The departure must be made before 12 hours on the day of departure hired.

RESERVE MINIMUM 3 DAYS. IN THE EVENT OF BREAKING THE RESERVATION AFTER, THE COMPANY WILL RETAIN IN THE CONCEPT OF COMPENSATION AS PROVIDED FOR BY THE REGULATIONS IN FORCE:
a) 5% when the cancellation is made more than 30 days before the date of your occupation.
b) 50% when done 30 days in advance or less, but always more than 7 days.
c) 100% when done with less than 7 days.
Once the firm reservation has been made and the client cannot be admitted for a justified cause, the company will fully deliver the amount received, canceling the reservation.

In the price of the Mobil-Home a car is included, all other vehicles will be extra (depending on camping rate).

RESERVATIONS WILL BE MADE VIA E-MAIL: camplosmadriles@forodigital.es

 

 

View gallery

More than words


Links

Contact Online

Adress: Ctra. La Azohia, 4,5
30868-ISLA PLANA - CARTAGENA,MURCIA ESPAÑA
Telephone: +34 968 152 151
Fax: +34 968 152 092